Being an entrepreneur
Setting up, taking over or passing on a business can be really hard work. This is why the CCIT of Moselle helps entrepreneurs by providing them with advice and assistance throughout the various stages of their projects.
This service which is specifically designed for entrepreneurs obtained the ‘CCI : Entreprendre en France’ quality label. The renewal of this accreditation clearly shows that the quality of this service, as well as the professionalism of all the staff, is highly reliable.
- 5,300 contacts were established with business creators and rescuers
- 2,100 participants attended informational meetings
- 700 business creators and rescuers had one-to-one meetings with our staff to assist them in the organisation of their project
- 90 people participated to the ‘5 jours pour entreprendre’ training – or ‘5 days to become an entrepreneur’
- 1526 businesses were officially registered
- 552 freelance workers were registered